Come to the MTSN 4 Trenggalek Expo Stand

Fix Grammer 

On Saturday evening, I came to the Expo Stand near the rusunawa on August 22, 2026, with my friends to sign the attendance list. In the evening, the atmosphere of the Expo stand became much more festive as the decorative lights started to shine brightly, making the MTSN 4 Trenggalek stand's decorations look very aesthetic and attracting the attention of many visitors who crowded the area near the rusunawa.

We hunted for exciting snacks in the bazaar area, and besides enjoying the food, we also managed to watch a music performance from the main stage, which was not far from our stand.

We spent time chatting casually around the booth while capturing moments with photos together. The exhibition point that night truly became a very memorable moment of togetherness.

my impression:

I am very impressed with the creativity displayed at the MTSN 4 Trenggalek Expo stand. This event truly opened my horizons and provided a lot of new inspiration for me and my friends.

REWRITE 1 

On August 22, 2026, on Saturday nite, my friends and I went to the Expo Stand close to the Rusunawa to sign the attendance list. As the decorative lights began to shine brightly in the evening, the Expo stand's atmosphere became much more festive. The MTSN 4 Trenggalek stand's decorations looked very beautiful, drawing the attention of numerous visitors who crowded the area near the Rusunawa.
In addition to enjoying the food, we were able to see a musical performance from the main stage, which was close to our stand, while searching the bazaar area for interesting snacks.
In my opinion:

The inventiveness on display at the MTSN 4 Trenggalek Expo stand really impresses me. My horizons were genuinely expanded by this experience, which also gave my friends and I a lot of fresh ideas.

Rewrite 2

My friends and I went to the Expo Stand near the Rusunawa on Saturday nite, August 22, 2026, to sign the attendance list. The Expo stand's atmosphere became much more festive as the decorative lights started to shine brightly in the evening. The decorations at the MTSN 4 Trenggalek stand were stunning, attracting the attention of many people who flocked to the Rusunawa area.
While searching the bazaar area for intriguing snacks, we were able to watch a musical performance from the main stage, which was near our stand, in addition to savoring the food.
In my view:

I'm quite impressed by the creativity on exhibit at the MTSN 4 Trenggalek Expo stand. This experience truly broadened my horizons and gave my friends and I a lot of new ideas.

rewrite 3 

On Saturday nite, August 22, 2026, my friends and I went to the Expo Stand close to Rusunawa to sign the attendance list. As the decorative lights began to shine brightly in the evening, the Expo stand's atmosphere became much more festive. Many people who came to the Rusunawa area were drawn to the MTSN 4 Trenggalek stand because of its beautiful decorations.
In addition to enjoying the food, we were able to watch a musical performance from the main stage, which was close to our stand, while exploring the bazaar area for interesting snacks.
From my perspective:

The inventiveness on display at the MTSN 4 Trenggalek Expo stand really impresses me. My friends and I gained a lot of new ideas from this experience, which really expanded our horizons.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Example of English assignment

PERBEDAAN RUKUN QOLBI, QOULI DAN FI'LI

QUANTFIER