Vacation at Parangtritis Beach
Vacation at Parangtritis Beach
Last week, my family and I went on vacation to Parangtritis Beach in Yogyakarta. We left very early in the morning using our private car to avoid getting stuck in traffic.
Upon arriving there at 08:00 in the morning, the air felt very cold and the sea breeze was blowing strongly. I immediately ran to the edge of the white sand while enjoying the view of the big waves. My older sibling and I played in the water at the edge of the beach, while our father and mother sat on a mat preparing food. We also had the chance to rent a horse-drawn carriage to tour around the beach area. As evening approached, we sat together on the sand to watch the very beautiful sunset.
The day ended with a dinner together by the beach. Although my body felt tired from a day full of activities, I felt very happy and satisfied enjoying the vacation with my family.
Komentar
Posting Komentar